Vegan Tricolor Ice Pop Recipe
The method to Delicious and Easy Tricolor Ice Pop for a New Healthy Vegan Lifestyle – (Vegan Diet, Vegan Pancakes, Vegan Recipes, Weight Loss, Vegetarian)
Yield: Serves 4 (1 ice pop)
Prep Time: 10 mins
Freeze Time: 4-5 hours
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 2 cups watermelon, chopped
- ½ cup strawberry ½ cup kiwi
- ½ teaspoon lime juice
- Puree the watermelon in a blender or food processor. Pour the puree into a container.
- Peel the kiwi, chop all fruits in half, and add them to the empty blender/food processor. Add the lime juice and honey. Puree the mixture. Pour this second puree into a second container.
- Chop the strawberries and puree them in the empty blender/food processor.
- Take an ice pop mold and fill half of it with watermelon puree. In the remaining space, fill in equal quantities of strawberry and kiwi purees.
- Repeat the process with the remaining molds and cover them with a lid. If your pop mold doesn’t have a lid, wrap some foil around the open top. Make a tiny hole in the center of the foil and insert a stick.
- Freeze molds for 4-5 hours or until popsicles are frozen solid.
Nutritional Value Per Serving:
• Calories: 76
• Fat (g): 0.3
• Carbs (g): 16
• Dietary Fiber (g): 1.2
• Sugars (g): 15.2
• Protein (g): 0.8