Vegan RIP Sandwiches Recipe for Halloween
The “Coffins” are fashioned from bread and filled with peanut butter and jelly make the perfect Vegan Halloween treats for your little skeletons! Enjoy the recipe!
8 servings (1 sandwich)
- 16 slices bread
- 8 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup grape jelly
- 1 small banana, cut into 24 slices
- Place 1 bread slice on top of another. Cut 4×2 ½-inch “casket” shape from longest part of bread slices. Cut ½ inch off both top corners of bread slices. Repeat with remaining bread slices.
- Separate bread slices. On each bottom slice, spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter. Top with 1 teaspoon jelly and 3 banana slices. Replace top slices of bread.
- Place remaining 1 tablespoon jelly in a small resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag. Cut off tiny corner of bag. Squeeze bag to pipe RIP (Rest In Peace) on each “casket” sandwich. Serve, or cover and refrigerate.