Vegan Orange-Berry Pudding Recipe
The method to Delicious and Easy Orange-Berry Pudding for a New Healthy Vegan Lifestyle – (Vegan Diet, Vegan Pancakes, Vegan Recipes, Weight Loss, Vegetarian)
Yield: Serves 4
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 2-2¼ cups water
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- A pinch of salt
- 2 oranges (slices without seeds)
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- 1 cup strawberry
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped nuts
- A pinch of cardamom or cinnamon
- Mix the water with the flax seeds, arrowroot powder, almond milk, and salt, in a large bowl. Combine it all into a smooth batter.
- Remove the pear core and slice it into thin rings. Peel the oranges, separate them into slices, and remove all the seeds. Halve the strawberries.
- Place a saucepan over medium heat and add batter to it. Turn down the heat to medium-low. Add the sliced fruits and berries.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 15 minutes. Check frequently, and add water to prevent the pudding from sticking to the bottom of the pan. Stir gently to avoid mashing fruit slices.
- Cool the pudding and serve it with additional toppings like seeds, dried berries, coconut flakes, chocolate shavings, or nut butter.
Nutritional Value Per Serving:
• Calories: 231
• Fat (g): 12.7
• Carbs (g): 21.3
• Dietary Fiber (g): 6.3
• Sugars (g): 13.6
• Protein (g): 3.2