Vegan Lentil Salad Recipe
The method to Delicious and Easy Vegan Lentil Salad for a New Healthy Vegan Lifestyle – (Vegan Diet, Vegan Recipe, Weight Loss, Vegetarian)
Cook Time: 15minutes
- 10 oz steamed lentils pre-cooked
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 yellow onion small, peeled and chopped
- olive oil
- black pepper
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped, fresh or freeze-dried
- Cook the carrots (in batons or chunks) in water until tender, then drain.
- Cook lentils according to package directions. Most take 3-5 minutes in the microwave.
- Meanwhile, drizzle olive oil into frying pan and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add carrot and onion, and cook for 3-4 minutes, until softened.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cooked lentils, carrot, and onion.
- Drizzle with more olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Serve topped with parsley for garnish.