Vegan Frozen Chocolate Brownie Recipe
The method for Delicious and Easy Frozen Chocolate Brownie for a New Healthy Vegan Lifestyle – (Vegan Diet, Vegan Pancakes, Vegan Recipes, Weight Loss, Vegetarian)
Prep Time: 10 mins
Freeze Time: 3 hours
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup almonds
- 3 tablespoons natural cocoa powder
- 12 pitted dates, soaked in warm water
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon maple syrup
- Add the nuts, flour, and cocoa in a food processor and blend it all into a smooth paste for 3 minutes. Add the dates and oil, and blend again for 2 minutes.
- Pour the brownie mixture on a tray and chill it in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Prepare the icing by mixing the icing ingredients well. Spread it on top of the brownie mixture and chill for three hours in the fridge.
- Cut the brownies into squares and serve them with other toppings, if desired. Store remaining pieces in the fridge.
Nutritional Value Per Serving:
• Calories: 159
• Fat (g): 10.1
• Carbs (g): 13.8
• Dietary Fiber (g): 4.1
• Sugars (g): 9.2
• Protein (g): 3.8