Vegan Buckwheat and Apple Cookies Recipe
The method to Delicious and Easy Buckwheat and Apple Cookies for a New Healthy Vegan Lifestyle – (Vegan Diet, Vegan Pancakes, Vegan Recipes, Weight Loss, Vegetarian)
Prep Time: 5 mins
Bake Time: 25-35 mins
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- one green apple, cored and grated
- 1 frozen banana, mashed
- 4-6 dates pitted
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 175°F(80°C).
- Combine the flour with the oats and nutmeg. Mix well with a spatula.
- Chop the dates, mash the banana, and grate the apple. Add it all to the flour mix along with the maple syrup. Combine everything until you get a soft sticky dough.
- Shape the dough with your hands into round cookies and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake them for 25 to 35 minutes, until they turn golden brown.
Nutritional Value Per Serving:
• Calories: 136
• Fat (g): 7.3
• Carbs (g): 14.6
• Dietary Fiber (g): 2.3
• Sugars (g): 2.5
• Protein (g): 3.2