Vegan Beets and Green Patties Recipe
The method to Delicious and Easy Beets and Green Patties for a New Healthy Vegan Lifestyle – (Vegan Diet, Vegan Pancakes, Vegan Recipes, Weight Loss, Vegetarian)
Yield: Serves 4
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 cups beets
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 yellow zucchini
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- ¼ teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 tablespoons lime juice A pinch of salt
Tip: Serve with green salad or as a burger meal with sweet potato chips and wholegrain buns.
- Peel the zucchini and beet. Place them in a saucepan and steam for 10 minutes until they are semi-soft. Leave to cool.
- Preheat your oven to 357°F (180°C). Prepare a flax egg by mixing the ground flax seeds with 2-3 tablespoons of water.
- Place the steamed beets, zucchini, and flax egg in a food processor, and pulse to get the required coarse texture.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl. Add in the other patty ingredients, except for the coconut oil. If the mixture is too mushy, add in wheat flour. Grease your hands with the oil and shape the patties to your preference.
Place patties on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake one side for 15 minutes, then flip the patties over and bake the other side for 15 more minutes.
- Prepare the dressing while your patties are baking. Process all the dressing ingredients in a food processor and blend everything to a creamy sauce.
Nutritional Value Per Serving:
• Calories: 159
• Fat (g): 9.4
• Carbs (g): 15.7
• Dietary Fiber (g): 4.4
• Sugars (g): 9
• Protein (g): 4.3