Vegan Banana and Walnuts Bread Recipe
This recipe of vegan Banana and Walnuts Bread is easy to make in just a few simple steps and irresistible to eat. Enjoy this vegan recipe with your friends!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 50 Minutes
This recipe comes straight from a vegan chef, to your kitchen. It’s a great dish to prepare beforehand and freeze. Then you can take them out when you need them for snacking purposes. Delicious, nutritious and easy, this really is the perfect way to fill that long gap between meals
- 2 ripe bananas – sliced and then mashed
- 3/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted, cooled and chopped
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon coconut milk (or any unsweetened non-dairy milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Turn your oven to 375˚F and allow it to preheat.After Taking an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 loaf pan and apply oil.
- Take the whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt, pass them through a sieve and combine them all in a bowl.
- Take the banana, coconut milk, maple syrup vanilla extra, apple cider vinegar and remaining olive oil and mix them together using a food processor.
- Combine the two and stir until the result is smooth. Add the walnuts and stir (do NOT process, you want the walnuts to be chunky).
- Add the mixture to the loaf pan and put them in the oven. Wait for about 50 minutes. At around this time, if you put a toothpick in and it comes out clean, the banana bread is done.
- Let it cool and you can serve it.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
- Calories 542
- Protein 24.8 g
- Cholesterol 47 mg
- Fat 13 g
- Carbohydrates 72.5 g
- Fiber 11.1 g
- Sodium 353 mg