Vegan Artichoke, Chickpea, and Spinach Dip Recipe
This Artichoke, Chickpea, and Spinach are delicious whether dip or spread, it’s served with crispy store-bought flatbread and bagel chips. Enjoy this Vegan Recipe.
Serves: 6 to 8
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 (6-ounce) jar quartered marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt, or to taste Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Pita bread, pita chips, toasted baguette rounds, breadsticks, or raw vegetables, to serve
- In a food processor fitted with the knife blade, or in a blender, process all the ingredients, except the bread, until smooth and pureed.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve at room temperature, accompanied by the pita bread. Alternatively, cover and refrigerate a minimum of 1 hour or up to 2 days and serve chilled, or return to room temperature.
Per serving (without pita bread):
- Calories 166
- Protein 5g
- Total Fat 10g at.
- Fat 1g
- Sat. Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Carbohydrate 15g
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Sodium 215mg