Vegan Creamy Cauliflower Soup Recipe
The method of Delicious and Easy Charming Creamy Cauliflower Soup for a New Healthy Vegan Lifestyle – (Vegan Diet, Vegan Recipes, Weight Loss, Vegetarian)
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 Minutes
This wonderful soft soup is sure to impress! It’s creamy, delicious, nutritious and oh so good! While the cauliflower is the obvious ingredient, in this case, it’s the almonds that give it its depth. A depth that is far greater than you’d expect for something this quick and this simple. This one’s a winner in our family and makes a regular appearance.
- 2 medium onions, quartered
- 3 1/2 cups no-salt-added vegetable broth (or water)
- 3 cups cauliflower, roughly chopped (about 1 head – florets + core chopped)
- 3/4 cup green onions, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped fine
- 1/2 tablespoon rosemary (not ground)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- Put a pressure cooker without a lid on medium-high heat, with the oil inside. Sauté the onion for about 8 minutes. Put in the cauliflower and let it cook for 9 minutes until it has started to brown slightly.
- Put the rosemary in a cheesecloth and tie it closed, so that it can’t escape. Then, along with the broth, salt, and almonds, add it to the pressure cooker.
- Cover the pressure cooker and let the pressure build, adjusting the heat so that the pressure is maintained. Give it about 10 minutes. Take the pot from the heat, let the pressure escape and open her up.
- Take out the rosemary wrapped in cheesecloth from the soup.
- Pour everything else into a blender and blend it until it is smooth.
- Garnish with a bit of cilantro and green onions and it is ready to be served.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
- Calories 109
- Protein 4 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Fat 7 g
- Carbohydrates 10 g
- Fiber 4 g
- Sodium 334 mg